Date – Wednesday 29 June, 2016
Time – 6pm- 8am
Location – C.ex Coffs International Stadium , Stadium Drive
Contact – Sarah Pryor, Community Relations Manager, C.ex Group
Phone (02) 6691 9251
Purpose – The Sleep Out endeavours to raise funds and awareness to improve the homelessness situation in the Coffs Harbour Community
Who can come – The event is open to people aged over 12 years. Each participant (child or adult) will need to register. Those under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Participants – Participants must commit to the following information.
- Each Participant will commit to fundraising a minimum of $50.
- Participants acknowledge and understand this is a serious event.
- Participants must agree to not invite any unregistered guests to attend this event.
- Participants acknowledge responsibility for their own belongings and valuables during the event.
- Participants agree not to leave the designated venue for the duration of the event
What to Bring – Participants will need to bring a sleeping mat/bag, blanket and pillow.
Food and Drink – You cannot bring your own. The C.ex Community Crew will provide the evening meal and a light breakfast. This is an alcohol and drug free event.
Where do the donations go – 100% of all funds raised will be distributed equally between the following charities:
- Bridging the Gap Community Services – Men’s Resource Centre
- Homes for Heroes
- Warrina Women and Children’s Refuge