Date – Wednesday 27 June 2018
Time – 6pm- 8am
Location – C.ex Coffs International Stadium, Stadium Drive
Contact – Sarah Pryor, Community Relations Manager, C.ex Group
Phone (02) 6691 9251
Purpose – The Sleep Out endeavours to raise awareness and much needed funds to improve the homelessness situation in the Coffs Harbour community.
Who can come – The event is open to people aged over 12 years. Each participant (child or adult) will need to register. Those under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Participants – Participants must commit to the following:
- Each participant commits to fundraising a minimum of $50
- Participants acknowledge that this is a serious event
- Participants agree to not invite any unregistered guests
- Participants acknowledge responsibility for their own belongings and valuables during the event
- Participants agree not to leave the designated venue for the duration of the event
What to bring – Participants will need to bring a sleeping mat/bag, blanket and pillow. A cardboard box will be provided to each participate upon arrival.
Food and drink – You cannot bring your own. The C.ex Community Crew will provide the evening meal and a light breakfast. This is an alcohol and drug free event.
Where the donations go – 100% of all funds raised will be distributed equally between the following charities:
- Bridging the Gap Community Services – Men’s Resource Centre
- Homes for Heroes
- Warrina Women and Children’s Refuge
For any media enquiries, please contact Sarah Pryor, Community Relations Manager on 02 6691 9251 or email@example.com